Fresh Goods {Legacy: A Collaboration with Valorie Wibbens}

9.13.2013

I am so thrilled to unveil my new collaboration kit with one my favourite designers, Valorie Wibbens! Val is not only a very talented designer, she's a total gem and it was such a pleasure working with her! 

Say hello to my new favourite kit, Legacy! Get it this weekend at 20% off and be sure to grab The Legacy Journaling Cards to complete your kit!



And now, so beautiful inspiration from my team and a few of the Pollys over at The Lilypad!
Layout by Tracy

Layout by Anja

Layouts by Emma & Brenda

Layout by Carole

Layout by Cecilia

Layout by Cecilia

Layout by Chiara

Layout by Maribel

Layout by Emmy

Layout by Kym

Layout by Jennifer

Layouts by Maribel, Karen, Farrah & Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails