Exciting News...

9.03.2012

Dear friends... I have very exciting news today! On Friday, I closed my shop at One Story Down... And today is the grand opening of my new shop at Design House Digital! Back when I first began scrapping digitally, DHD was the first shop that I found... And it's been my favourite ever since! I am beyond honoured to be joining the team and consider myself amongst the strongest talent in the industry! I am very, very excited! In celebration of this new beginning, my entire shop will be 30% off until the 5th! And until Wednesday, get The Kate Vintage Fabric Bits for FREE and grab The Sweet + Spicy Doilies for only $1! What fun, eh?


New today, inspired by The Sweet + Spicy Doilies, The Sweet + Spicy Papers... I love these papers... And I'm so pleased with how they turned out! I hope you like them too!

Layout by Anna


Top left layout by Tracy Martin
Top right layout by Me
Bottom left layout by Cynthia
Bottom right layout by Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails