Life on Film {Memory Lane}

4.05.2012

There are few things I enjoy more than looking back at pictures of my girls... It's amazing to remember them much smaller... Especially at the end of a long, hard day... To relish in how truly blessed I am... And to be reminded of how quickly time is passing... I remember holding each of them in my arms for the first time... Holding them as the slept so soundly that nothing could wake them... Holding them at six months old as they squirmed to get out of my arms... Holding them when the tears fell over a bumped head or a skinned near... Motherhood is the most difficult job in the world some days... But it's also the most beautiful...And don't these sweet little faces prove how infinitely worth it it really is?

Olivia Kate, A few hours old
11.12.11

Leah Grace, 4 months old
02.10

Brennah May, 6 months old
07.08

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails