A Fort Fit for a Queen...

3.29.2010

My little girl LOVES secret places... Last summer, she discovered a canopy of leaves and branches near the side of our house... And she decided it was the perfect fort... Two of her best friends, Maggie and Clara, have wonderful secret play places that Bren just adores... And from the time she was very small, one of her favourite activities was to pull a blanket over her head to make a tent...

Over the last few months, I've been trying to think of some way to carve out a special place in our house for Brennah to hide out... I've been searching for inspiration to create the perfect fort at the foot of our basement stairs... A fort fit for a queen... It's all beginning to take shape in mind... And I hope after sharing a week of little girl fort inspired ideas with you, that I will finally be able to pull my ideas together and share the finished product with you here...

So sit back and enjoy a week of sweet ideas that I hope will inspire you as well... And please, if you have any other lovely ideas for creating a great little girl fort, please share! And stay tuned for the fort of Brennah's dreams...




1. Simply Bloom Photography
2. and 3.
4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails