Home Inspirations {An Angel at My Table}

8.18.2009

I adore the UK shop of "An Angel at My Table"... Although they don't seem to ship outside the UK, there are many lovely pieces to droll over and ideas that have inspired me... Enjoy!


Definitely hoping to work a few 'Ardent Sparrows' into the new spaces!



We are making some changes to the kitchen that will (hopefully) allow me to incorporate more storage... A cabinet like this is exactly what I'll be looking for, should the renos go well... Storage on the bottom for my small appliances and space on top to display my cookbooks and some pretty things... Isin't it lovely?


I'm looking a sparkly mirror like this one for B's new room...


Adore this bed... It's nearly identical to the one we purchased in cream for B's new room!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails