New {Favourite} Pieces...

12.05.2008

I can't believe how busy this week has been... I feel like I've been spinning my wheels a bit, but I've gotten there in the end... Tonight we're going out for a lovely dinner, kid-free, with our dear friends, Jon & Missy Ween... I'm truly looking forward to it!

I've decided to post some pictures of my newer pieces... In the midst of all this {welcome} busy-ness, I like to still find the time to put some new pieces together, lest all the joy run out of it! Enjoy... Mention my blog in the "Message to Seller" this week and receive free shipping!


"Winter Berries" Earrings




2 comments:

  1. The collection is really good Rebecca..i really like it....good job..
    PS: I have initiated an idea to create a fashion and style blogroll where bloggers from the jewelry, fashion, style and beauty could participate.
    All you need to do is to add my blog link to your blog and i'll do the same.
    That way, we could have a mutual partnership and we could refer visitors to each other's blog.
    Please let me know if you would be interested.

    Thanks!
    Barbara and Ellen
    The Gals at SoHo"
    http://sohoaccessories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails