Far, Far Away...

9.08.2008

They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder... I'd have to agree... Jay is gone... Not for long... But I miss him! You don't realize how much you rely on someone, until they're not around... Especially with a baby getting three teeth at once! But it's not just that I rely on him... I love him... A lot! When I met him for the first time ten years ago, on our first day at Conrad Grebel College, I would never have guessed that he would be the person I would build my life with! Now here we are... Ten years later! After five years of marriage, a house, jobs, a dog and now our little "B", I still love him as much as ever... Even more!

So Jay... I love you! And "B" loves you! I couldn't ask for a better husband and father! I thank the Lord for giving me such a love-filled life!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post :) Isn't being in love just the best.
    Yikes I do remember those teething years - poor little 'B'

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails