Be Still My Soul...

9.17.2008

"Be still and know that I am God..."
Psalm 46:10

The Lord has been continually bringing these words to my mind over the past few days... Life has been exceptionally busy... With little B to take care of, a house to clean, meals to make, and orders to fill, I've been struggling to find the time to "be still" and think about my God... That is my prayer today... That I will have the strength, through God's grace, to "be still and know that [He] is God"...

"Be still, my soul: begin the song of praise
On earth, believing, to Thy Lord on high;
Acknowledge Him in all thy words and ways,
So shall He view thee with a well pleased eye.
Be still, my soul: the Sun of life divine
Through passing clouds shall but more brightly shine."
Katharina von Schlegel, 1752

1 comment:

  1. I loved your work.
    Very nice pieces.
    Have a nice week.
    LĂșcia
    fazemosdeconta.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails