Emilee...

6.26.2008

For those of you (the small number!) who read my blog, you may remember a post I made last week about my friend Emilee... A few weeks ago, Em was diagnosed with a brain tumour... When I last mentioned her, she was waiting for the results of the biopsy... The results are in and as Em put it, "They were the results we didn't want to hear, but we got them anyway..." It's not good news... But I am still confident that the Lord is working in all this...

Please pray for Emilee... Pray for hope and healing... Pray that the Lord will be close to them in this difficult time... And pray for her husband... They haven't even yet celebrated their first wedding anniversary... I'm sure that this is more difficult for him than anyone else...

It's a sad thing to think of your vibrant, energetic friend suffering... But I am looking forward to seeing how all of us who love Emilee will be changed by this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails